Hi everyone,
This is my first time enrolling in the Apple Developer Program as an individual, so I’d appreciate some guidance.
On Saturday, September 26, I went through the membership purchase process and reached the order acknowledgement page. My account still shows “Pending” and “Purchase your membership.” As of September 28, the $99 transaction was still marked as pending in the cardholder’s bank. I’ve contacted Apple Developer Support and am waiting for a reply.
I live in Russia and cannot make this payment with any of my own Russian-issued bank cards. With my friend’s permission, I used their card. I understand that Apple may need additional verification, and I’m happy to provide it privately to Support.
Has anyone experienced something similar? Should I continue waiting for the order to be processed, or is there another step I should take? I’d like to avoid placing a duplicate order.
Thank you for your help.