Paid on May 11, Account Not Activated, No Refund, and Support is Unresponsive

Hey everyone,

I’m posting here out of pure frustration because there is literally no way left to contact Apple Developer Support. I am completely stuck.

I paid the $99 fee via in-app purchase back on May 11th. Right after, I was prompted to verify my identity, and I immediately uploaded the requested documents. Since then, it has been a complete nightmare.

If I check my Apple ID "Subscriptions" on my iPhone, the developer subscription actually shows up as ACTIVE and states it will renew next May. This means that 4 whole months have already passed and are actively being counted against my 1-year membership time. But when I log into developer.apple.com, the dashboard still asks me to "Complete your purchase" and pay again.

I am not clicking that button because I refuse to be double-charged for the same thing. No refund was ever issued to me, and I haven't been able to use the account for a single day despite a third of my subscription year burning away.

Here is what I have tried with zero success: Sent emails with my official Apple receipt showing the deduction. No reply.

Received automated "Complete your payment" emails. I replied directly to them with my proof of payment. Ignored.

Tried calling the official support phone number during my local business hours. The number is completely unreachable. I have no active account, no refund, and no way to talk to a human.

Has anyone found a way to escalate this kind of issue? Any help from an Apple representative here would be highly appreciated.

Enrollment ID: 59C6KKFZNM

Paid on May 11, Account Not Activated, No Refund, and Support is Unresponsive
 
 
Q