Hi,
I am still unable to complete my Apple Developer Program enrollment.
My Apple Developer Support case number is 102973696378.
Developer Support previously informed me that the issue appeared to be caused by a mismatch between the trusted phone numbers on my Apple Account and my enrollment region. At that time, my account had both a Pakistan (+92) number and a UK (+44) number.
Following Apple Support’s instructions, I removed the UK (+44) number several days ago. My Apple Account now only has my Pakistan (+92) trusted phone number, and I am enrolling using Pakistan as my country/region with my Pakistani identification details.
However, I am still receiving the same error:
“Your enrollment could not be completed. Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.”
Since the phone number mismatch has already been corrected, I believe the previous enrollment attempt or old region information may still be associated with my account.
Could Apple Developer Support please manually reset or clear my Apple Developer Program enrollment so I can submit a fresh enrollment?
Case ID: 102973696378
I would appreciate any help in getting the enrollment reset.
Thank you.