Case 102942784381. Organization enrollment, US, blocked since early July 2026. Posting here because email support has run out of things it is able to tell me.
Summary: my enrollment is held in Operations Review. I have been given two different and mutually exclusive causes, no timeline, and no escalation path. The alternative route Apple Developer Support recommended fails at the first step, before enrollment is even reached.
Timeline
- ~Jul 8 — enrollment blocked.
- Jul 19 — Advisor: "We have resolved the issue for you. Please try submitting your enrollment again." It was not resolved.
- Aug 6, Aug 20 — case escalated to Operations twice more. No timeframe given either time.
- Aug 24 — Advisor: the system "continues to flag your trusted device or trusted phone number as being linked to another existing Apple Developer Program account."
- Sep 1 — narrowed to the trusted device. ID verification reset a third time. Same block.
- Sep 3 — a phone advisor told me, without qualification, that one of my devices had previously been registered to a developer account. The same day, my advisor wrote that the devices on my free Personal Team are not the cause.
- Sep 3 — web enrollment also fails: "Your enrollment could not be completed at this time."
- Sep 9 — Advisor: "There is no target date or estimated timeframe... Because this is already with the highest level of review, there is no further escalation path above them."
- Sep 15 — Advisor: "the ongoing review is tied to your specific Apple Account and identity verification, not the device or platform used." This contradicts Sep 3.
- Sep 15 — recommended alternative: have a partner enroll the company using their own separate Apple Account, then invite me as Admin.
- Sep 29 — my business partner attempted exactly that and could not create an Apple Account at all. Details below.
- Sep 30 — day 84. No change.
What I have provided
LLC documentation, driver's license, D-U-N-S number, serial numbers for both of my devices, and a full audit of both machines. I corrected an error in my own records the moment I found it. I have tried the Apple Developer app and the web. I have sat through three resets of the identity verification, each producing the identical block.
The contradiction
Sep 3, by phone: a device of mine was previously registered to another developer account. Sep 15, in writing: the review concerns the identity verification on my Apple Account, "not the device or platform used."
Both cannot be true. I have asked which one to plan around and have not been given an answer. Support has also stated they cannot confirm hardware registration status or disclose the factors of the review, so no one I can reach is able to see the flag they are describing.
The recommended workaround fails
On Sep 29 my business partner — a separate person, listed on the LLC and the D-U-N-S record — attempted to create her own Apple Account on her own Windows PC, with her own legal name, email and phone number. Apple emailed her a code; she entered it. Apple texted her a code; she entered it. Result:
"Your account cannot be created at this time."
Same failure through developer.apple.com and through the standard Apple Account sign-up. Note this is not the duplicate-identifier message, which reads "an Apple Account already exists that uses it." My internet is Starlink, so we retried on a Verizon hotspot, on a different carrier entirely. Same result.
So Apple verified both of her identifiers and then declined to create the account.
What I am asking
- Can someone with visibility look at case 102942784381 and say which identifier is actually flagged — the device or the account? The two answers I have been given are incompatible.
- Is there any resolution path when Operations Review is described as the highest level with nothing above it, and it returns no determination?
- Is the account-creation failure on my partner's separate account related, or coincidental?
I am not asking to bypass anything. I have supplied everything requested and I am trying to pay the $99 membership and ship a finished application. I would take a definitive "no" over another indefinite hold.
Happy to provide serial numbers, DSID, screenshots or anything else privately.