Have anyone faced this? What DO I do I submitted my app. case ID is 102980606552. for notary and I got this. and the same app my friend submitted after gets accepted is this is joke?

Hello ,

We have discovered a potentially suspicious software signed with your Apple Developer Program Developer ID certificate. Public distribution of such applications could negatively impact users and is not a permitted use of the Apple Developer Program.

Effective immediately, access to your Apple Developer Program membership has been disabled and certificates have been revoked. This is to ensure your assets are kept secure and protect users from the software that may qualify as malware or contain malicious, suspicious, or harmful code or components while you investigate the issue. To provide further details and request that your membership access be reinstated, contact us within 30 days.

If you do not contact us within 30 days to resolve the matter, your Apple Developer Program membership will be terminated at that time and any apps distributed through your account will be removed from the App Store.

Sincerely, Apple

Answered by abueammar in 907614022

any apple support here

Accepted Answer

any apple support here

Have anyone faced this? What DO I do I submitted my app. case ID is 102980606552. for notary and I got this. and the same app my friend submitted after gets accepted is this is joke?
 
 
Q