App Review Delay Is Preventing Me From Publishing and Monetizing My App

I’m very disappointed with my experience with Apple Developer and App Review.

My app was supposed to be published between September 30 and October 1.

For submission 4fe9a897-d64f-4757-b0d9-6e5ca0dab073, Apple contacted me on September 30 at 1:18 AM with the following request: “This app has been submitted by a developer account that has a limited App Review history. We need additional information to better understand the app and complete the review.”

I provided all the requested information and replied at 1:41 AM on the same day, only 23 minutes later.

Since then, I have received no approval, rejection, or request for additional information.

My submission is simply stuck in review.

This delay is directly affecting my project. I planned my launch around these dates, and I’m now losing the opportunity to monetize my app on iOS because I’m still waiting for Apple.

What makes this even more frustrating is the difference in developer experience.

I paid $25 for Google Play, and Google has been much faster and more supportive throughout the publishing process.

With Apple, I’m paying $99 per year, but so far my experience has been slower and more difficult.

I understand that App Review is important and that new developer accounts may require additional verification.

However, after providing all the requested information immediately, I expected at least an update on the status of my submission.

Could someone from Apple please help me understand what is happening with my review and whether anything else is required from me? I simply want to publish my project and start serving my iOS users.

I provided all the requested information and replied at 1:41 AM on the same day, only 23 minutes later.

Your response time has no bearing on wait times.

What makes this even more frustrating is the difference in developer experience.

Developer experience is irrelevant. People want to publish on Apple platforms because that's where the money is.

I paid $25 for Google Play...With Apple, I’m paying $99 per year

Both are trivially small amounts. Most professional fees are many times higher. Even Apple's fees were once much higher, before Google existed.

Could someone from Apple please help me understand what is happening with my review

While waiting for someone from Apple to respond, I recommend reading some of the many identical posts here in the forums. The deluge of AI slop has forced Apple to rely on AI itself. This has led to some developers, especially new ones, waiting weeks to months.

App Review Delay Is Preventing Me From Publishing and Monetizing My App
 
 
Q