Expedited Review Granted but No Response for 7 Days After Replying to Guideline 2.1 (App ID: 6815054408)

Hello Apple Developer Community and App Review Team,

I'm reaching out here because my new app submission has been stuck for a week and I haven't been able to get an update through the standard channels.

App ID: 6815054408

On September 28, 2026, I received a "Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed" message and replied with the requested information in App Store Connect the same day. Since then, there has been no further response and no change in status.

On October 4, 2026, I requested an Expedited Review, which was granted. However, more than 24 hours later, the review still has not moved forward.

I have not withdrawn or resubmitted the app to avoid further delays.

Could an App Review Team member please check whether my reply to the 2.1 request was received, and whether the submission is stuck for a technical reason? If my reply was incomplete, I'm happy to provide any additional information right away.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Expedited Review Granted but No Response for 7 Days After Replying to Guideline 2.1 (App ID: 6815054408)
 
 
Q