URGENT - No response for months on Developer Enrollment

Case ID: 20000134891550

I am reaching out because my organization's Developer Program Enrollment has been pending approval for the past 3 months.

Despite providing all requested documentation and opening support requests over 5 times (Case ID: 20000134891550), there has been no response or explanation for this delay from your team at Apple.

What can I do to expedite this matter?

I please urge that this issue is resolved and that my enrollment is reviewed as soon as possible so I can publish my application on your platforms. This delay is severely affecting our organization's goals and internal deadlines.

Thank you for your attention to this urgent issue. You can reach me through my Apple Developer account or email.

Thank you!

I have the same problem and posted here:

Hoping that these can get resolved urgently

Now 7 days and NO response from this support ticket # 102979752391

Really disappointing

URGENT - No response for months on Developer Enrollment
 
 
Q