tvOS version of app 'In Review' for 15 days, whereas the iOS version approved in 2. Normal?

Same app, same day, two very different stories.

iOS 1.0.0 went in on 22 September and was approved two days later. It has been live since. The tvOS version of the same app record, submitted the same day, same codebase, is still In Review fifteen days on.

Nothing in Resolution Center. No questions, no rejection, no messages at all. The in-app purchase the two platforms share was reviewed and accepted with the iOS submission, so that is not waiting on anything either.

I have filed an expedited review request and opened a support case. Both quiet so far.

Is a two week tvOS review normal these days, or is this a sign something is stuck on Apple's side? Happy to be patient if that is just the tvOS queue, but if there is something I should be doing I would rather know.

Apple App ID: 6813254202

tvOS version of app 'In Review' for 15 days, whereas the iOS version approved in 2. Normal?
 
 
Q