Apple Developer Program enrollment rejected without a specific reason — how can I resolve this?

Hello, I’m trying to enroll in the Apple Developer Program, but my enrollment could not be completed. I contacted Apple Developer Support and received the following response: “For one or more reasons, your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program couldn't be completed. We can't continue with your enrollment at this time.”

Unfortunately, no specific reason was provided. I would like to understand what could cause this and, more importantly, whether there is anything I can do to resolve the issue and successfully enroll. Has anyone experienced a similar situation? I’m particularly interested in whether this can be caused by identity verification, Apple Account information, billing/payment details, country or region information, organization details, or another eligibility requirement. I’m happy to provide Apple with any additional documents or verification they require, but at the moment I don’t know what exactly needs to be corrected. If you encountered the same message and eventually managed to enroll, I would really appreciate hearing what steps helped you resolve it. Thank you!

Apple Developer Program enrollment rejected without a specific reason — how can I resolve this?
 
 
Q