Apple Developer Program enrollment issue

Hi,

I’m having an issue enrolling in the Apple Developer Program, and I’m hoping someone here has experienced something similar.

I’ve already contacted Apple Developer Support three times.

My first enrollment attempt was through the Apple Developer website because I couldn’t use the Apple Developer app at that time. My Mac was still running macOS Sequoia, and I couldn’t download/use the required app because of the macOS version requirement.

On my first web enrollment attempt, I reached the payment stage, but Apple was unable to charge my card. I contacted support, and the representative told me there was an issue with the card and advised me to try again.

I then made another enrollment attempt using a different card. This time, the payment appeared to go through successfully and I did not receive any payment error. However, the enrollment order was later cancelled.

After upgrading macOS, I downloaded the Apple Developer app. At first, the “Enroll Now” button was disabled.

Because my enrollment order had been cancelled again, I contacted Apple Developer Support for the second time. The representative said there was still a payment-related issue and advised me to try enrolling through the Developer app instead.

After that call, the “Enroll Now” button became available.

I then tried enrolling through the app and was able to go through the enrollment process, but at the final step I was unable to continue.

I contacted support for the third time, and this time I was told that I’m no longer able to enroll in the Apple Developer Program. However, I was not given a clear explanation as to why.

My concern is that the previous failed or cancelled enrollment attempts may have caused some kind of restriction or incorrect enrollment state on my Apple Account.

I’m not trying to create multiple memberships or accounts. I only retried because the previous attempts failed, were cancelled, or because I was following the instructions given to me by Apple Support.

Has anyone experienced a similar situation where multiple payment/enrollment attempts caused the account to become unable to enroll?

If so, were you eventually able to get the enrollment reviewed, reset, or approved?

Any advice would be appreciated.

Apple Developer Program enrollment issue
 
 
Q