Apple Developer Program enrollment stuck on Pending after ID verification — Case 102978432103

Hello,

My Individual Apple Developer Program enrollment is still showing “Pending”.

Initially, I submitted the membership purchase through the Apple Developer website, but the payment was not charged to my card.

I contacted Apple Developer Support and was told that something was preventing the payment from fully processing.

Because I do not have access to an iPhone, iPad, or Mac, I could not resubmit the enrollment through the Apple Developer app.

Apple Developer Support then asked me to verify my identity. I uploaded both the front and back sides of my valid National ID Card and received confirmation that my documents were received and are being reviewed.

My account is still showing:

“Pending”

and

“Purchase your membership — To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now.”

I have followed up with Developer Support, but I have not yet received an update. Phone support is currently unavailable due to high call volumes.

Enrollment ID: QXPD74J83M Support Case: 102978432103

Could an Apple Developer Support representative please check whether my identity verification has been completed and whether my enrollment or payment state needs to be manually reviewed or reset?

I do not want to submit another membership purchase until Apple confirms that it is safe to do so.

Thank you.

Apple Developer Program enrollment stuck on Pending after ID verification — Case 102978432103
 
 
Q