Hello App Review team,
My individual Apple Developer Program membership was terminated on October 4, 2026 under Section 3.2(f), effective immediately. The notice did not state which conduct was considered fraudulent, so I would sincerely appreciate a review or at least an indication of what triggered it. Case ID: 102985280431.
Background:
- I am a solo developer. My app is a free personal finance tracker (no IAP, no external payments, no hidden or remotely-enabled features). It was approved by App Review on October 2 and was live for about two days before the termination.
- The membership fee was paid with a card in my own name, and all account information is my own.
Things I believe may have looked suspicious to an automated system, and my honest explanation:
- My Apple ID is also a member (Developer role) of my employer's team, and I use the same Mac for both. When I first set up signing on October 1, Xcode auto-selected my employer's team before I pinned my own team. That request failed and nothing was ever distributed under the wrong team.
- I set up a GitHub Actions CI pipeline to upload TestFlight builds using an App Store Connect API key. During setup on October 1 it failed several times in about an hour, and each successful run created a new Development certificate because the runner did not keep the private key. This is why there was API activity from both Vietnam (my Mac) and US data centers (the CI runner). I now understand this pattern can look abnormal and have stopped it entirely.
I have not used any other account, have not manipulated ratings or reviews, and have never asked users to rate the app.
I already replied to the termination email and submitted the "Need assistance with accessing your developer account" form on October 4. The App Review Board appeal form redirects me to developer.apple.com/maintenance/, so I am posting here as well, within the 30-day window.
I am happy to provide any documentation (ID, payment proof, CI logs) that would help. Thank you for your time.