Dear Apple Developer Community and Apple Team,
My Apple Developer Program membership was terminated on September 23, 2026. As a result, approximately 21 applications associated with my developer account were removed from distribution.
The affected applications include:
• Koe: AI Teleprompter • Kurs - Yordamchi • StorageZen: Phone Cleaner Pro • Sukun — Breathe. Rest. • Talaba • OddiyTV • StreamNest: Video Browser • FocusFlow - Pomodoro • VoxNote: Voice to Text • Tashkent Metro • DocScan: PDF Scanner & OCR • SwipeClean: Swipe to Clean • QRia - QR & Barcode Scanner • Chibu: Kids Chores & Rewards • Fleet Transfer • Little World Game • VeoTV - IPTV Player • LocalizeKit - Powerful Tools • ClipMaster - Smart Clipboard • MoodFlix - Movies & TV • WallCamera
I have already submitted an official request to reinstate my terminated Developer Program membership through Apple's reinstatement process.
However, I would also like to understand whether there is an appropriate way to communicate directly with an Apple Developer Support or App Review representative regarding my case.
If there was a specific violation, account activity, or application that resulted in the termination, I am willing to provide clarification, documentation, and take any necessary corrective action. My intention is to fully comply with Apple's Developer Program requirements and App Review Guidelines.
I respectfully ask for guidance on the appropriate escalation path and, if possible, a human review of my case.
Thank you for your time and assistance.
Best regards,
Azimjon Abdurasulov Developer