Membership still pending since October 2 payment (Case 102988979291)

I purchased the Apple Developer Program membership for an organization on October 2, 2026. The payment has been posted by my bank and Apple issued an invoice the same day, but the order has not progressed and my account still shows the membership as awaiting payment. App Store Connect says my Apple Account isn't enabled.

I contacted Developer Support on October 7 (Case 102988979291) and have not received a reply yet. Our app is for an event on November 28, so the delay is becoming critical.

Could someone from Apple please take a look at the case?

My case is the same. It's showing "Preslav Panayotov (Pending)" , I see "Purchase your membership.

To continue your enrollment, complete your purchase now

Your purchase may take up to 48 hours to process."

But I pay like 2 weeks ago. Case: 102991487729

Hello,

Please try again to access your developer account. If you are still experiencing an issue, please reply to your case again.

Thank you for your patience.

Developer Support

Exact same issue for me too. Purchased the membership inside phone side, but my account on the web shows payment needed.

I ordered on October 1st, messaged support on October 5th (didn't hear anything), called on October 6th (the guy couldn't figure out what was wrong and escalated it), and then i still haven't heard anything three days after calling and my support ticket disappeared. Super frustrating.

If you find out anything, or if someone sees this that can fix it, my new case ID is 102991624110

Membership still pending since October 2 payment (Case 102988979291)
 
 
Q