New app stuck in "Waiting for Review" since October 2 — expedited review accepted, no progress

Hello,

Our first submission of Aquadoku (Apple ID 6809423307, iOS 1.0) has been in "Waiting for Review" since October 2, 2026 with no status change.

  • First submitted on September 28. I replaced the build a few times before review started, so the current submission dates from October 2.
  • I requested an expedited review and received the confirmation "We'll expedite review for Aquadoku," but the status has not changed.
  • Agreements, banking and tax information are all active, and there are no messages from App Review in App Store Connect.

Another app on the same account is usually reviewed within a day, so I'm worried something may be blocking this submission. Could someone from App Review please take a look?

Thank you.

New app stuck in "Waiting for Review" since October 2 — expedited review accepted, no progress
 
 
Q