Usage Guidelines for Websites and Other Platforms
Sign in with Apple works natively on iOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. And it works in any browser, which means you can integrate it into your website and apps for other platforms. Customers can easily create an account and sign in no matter how they access your services. Keep these guidelines in mind as you plan and develop your websites and apps.
Sign in with Apple JS
Your website or app must follow the design guidelines for account setup, the sign-in experience, and use of the Sign in with Apple button described in the Human Interface Guidelines.
You may not incorporate Sign in with Apple into a website or app that:
- Violates any law or otherwise fails to comply with legal requirements;
- Offers services or transactions involving:
- Primarily offers or sells drug paraphernalia or sexually-oriented items or services;
- Promotes hate, violence, or intolerance based on race, age, gender, gender identity, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation;
- Engages in any kind of fraud;
- Infringes or violates the intellectual property, publicity, or privacy rights of another;
- Shows Apple or its products in a false or derogatory light.
You may not use Sign in with Apple APIs for any purpose other than to allow users to voluntarily set up an account and sign in to your app or service.
Apple reserves the right to disable Sign in with Apple on a website or app for any reason at any time.