Sort by:
Post not yet marked as solved
0 Replies
I've been working on this MyAnimeList client for some months, and I would love to receive feedback from fellow developers. Any feedback about the UI/UX or technology used would be fantastic and helpful. Kitsune for MyAnimeList works on iOS, iPadOS, macOS (with Apple Silicon), and visionOS. My goal with this app is to provide people with a minimalistic experience for using their MAL (MyAnimeList) on the go with their iPhones. The app is almost entirely built with SwiftUI, with some components using UIKit. Some features include: Your Schedule: a weekly view of your currently airing anime. Notifications: Get a notification when a new episode is released or when a new series from 'Plan to Watch' is released. Customize app behavior: Switch between preferring manga chapters or volumes, use your local time on 'Your Schedule,' and more. On the developer side: The app is compatible with iOS 16.4, and I always strive to use the newest SwiftUI functionalities available, such as webAuthenticationSession environment and the newest iOS 17's ContentUnavailableView.
Posted
by
0 Replies
ClipBoard is a productivity app that pastes, saves and syncs your pasteboard data across your devices. Features: Save texts, images and supported files (coming soon). Sync data with iCloud render Text in plain, markdown, html, and code Deliver quick actions with widgets and app shortcuts
Posted
by
0 Replies
Whether you're a student or a teacher, Productivity Pro is the ideal companion for your school day! Easy note-taking, scheduling, and task organization. And the best part: Productivity Pro combines all these features in a single app. So, say goodbye to the hassle of switching between different apps and hello to the perfect integration of your notes and your calendar. Notes Use your Apple Pencil for writing, sketching, and drawing. Choose from various templates, import PDFs, and scan documents. Visualize your notes with images and different shapes and graphics. Compose and style your texts with Markdown without interrupting your writing flow. Export your notes as PDF or share them in .pronote format with others. Schedule Create subjects with customizable colors and symbols. Save the room numbers of your classrooms so you don't get lost. Highlight important subjects with markings. Tasks Save homework, presentations, exams, and much more to avoid forgetting anything. Assign your tasks to subjects and set deadlines for completion. Link your tasks to your notes to start working on them directly. Test Productivity Pro now!
Posted
by
0 Replies
Put on a record, watch the visuals. Don't really know how far I'll go with this yet. For now it is just a volumetric window, with a couple audio reactive particle systems. Got lots of ideas though! Maybe make an immersive space so I can use ARKit somehow....hmmmm.
Posted
by
0 Replies
We believe we need new news and information platforms that enable people to stay connected to their topics of interest, whether through text or audio, enabling curation and engagement but without the noise of social media. Check it out and tell us what you think. Please leave feedback: Here in the comments Via the app contact / comments under your a/c This google form https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfbeSCvCPOyNRuMOAK1nCAg6nAXP6_0cXoYe8TR5Ly1WBst8A/viewform
Posted
by
0 Replies
Greetings, Started as a personal app, I am turning Klewos into a public one. This app is a word search game at its core but with a focus on learning new words. Currently, it supports 7 languages: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish. It comes with 2 modes: Learn mode, which is a series of small grids. Ideal for 2-3min sessions and learning new random words. Play mode, which is divided into a few categories such as "Animals", "Fashion" and "Food". This mode is customizable (grid size, density of words...). I'm currently working on adding more content (categories and words). Then I'll consider adding new features - including importing an Anki/csv deck. The TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/3cLBFt5K I do not have a showcase website yet but here are some AppStore style screenshot https://imgur.com/a/4gR1Cv9
Posted
by
0 Replies
We believe we need new news and information platforms that enable people to stay connected to their topics of interest, whether through text or audio, enabling curation and engagement but without the noise of social media. Check it out and tell us what you think.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey folks! CharMap is a unicode character viewer and keyboard for iPhone and iPad. Some of its features include: The ability to browse a comprehensive database of unicode characters. A character keyboard, which allows you to enter characters wherever custom keyboards are supported. Organise characters into custom collections, which are accessible both in the app and the CharMap keyboard. CharMap has been on the store for years now, but I've been working on a ground-up rewrite and, after first testing with a small group, it’s reached the point where it’s ready for public testing. You can check it out at the link below. Thanks!
Posted
by
0 Replies
I’ve been working on this App as a side project and would love to get some feedback on it :) Features: Single Queue Follow YouTube feeds Triage videos Filter out #shorts Custom playback speed per channel (pre-select) chapters Picture-in-Picture … and some other stuff
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi there, we are currently looking for beta testers and feedback regarding our new software. adoc Studio is an integrated writing environment for Mac and iPad. Think of an IDE but for writing technical documentation. We are using the AsciiDoc markup language. Our software allows you to organize, write and share texts. Display or hide text passages with our conditionals to export a dedicated document to several audiences. When ready, export your project into multiple formats (such as HTML and PDF) using CSS styles.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hey! I'm looking for testers to help me improve the stability of the app. Finance Bay is a stock portfolio tracker which is available on all types of Apple devices. Key features: Tracking multiple investment portfolios with various asset types, like stocks, crypto, ETFs, REITs and more. Each portfolio generates detailed statistics about it's content, Each asset have a very detailed data view which describes things like, dividend history, composition, revenue segments, related news and data from company reports, Keeping track of assets that you are interested in, multiple flexible watchlists, Dividends and Earning Calls calendars. Homepage: https://www.financebay.co/ App Store Page Thanks for your time and have a good day! Arek.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Hi there! During last time we (me and my friend) were building an app to clean various stuff after Xcode. I was fed up as a developer that Apple related things load my drive and need hundreds of gigabytes just to do my job. Brief feature list: Simulators cleanup. It's a correct cleanup via 'simctl' so you even don't need to restart Xcode for it to take effect SPM repos cache. Swift PM stores github repos for packages separately and never removes them unless you ask it via cli. Derived Data, a first thing you try to fix weird Xcode linking issue :) Some features currently in development: Desktop widget, so you can delete derived data with a single mouse click Support for more package managers like CocoaPods; they also have substantial caches that appear to be ignored We're currently in public beta, and we'd love your feedback and feature requests. Get the latest build on TestFlight: https://testflight.apple.com/join/2rV85hKb We also have a separate GitHub repo (we're developers, right?) to track issues and feature requests: https://deszip.github.io/Cleaner-Tracker
Posted
by
0 Replies
I’m really sorry if this is not the proper place for this. I’m developing a game with online mode what works just fine in WiFi mode but not in mobile network. If someone has two Apple devices and can try if with the mobile network the multiplayer mode works I will appreciate A LOT
Posted
by
0 Replies
My team and I have developed an app to provide mental health counseling services to anyone who wants them. We see a few big barriers to entry to therapy today: Cost: if you don't have insurance, therapy is extremely expensive. Even if you do, therapy may not be covered (or only a certain number of sessions will be covered) Availability: good therapists are booked up weeks, sometimes months, in advance. Scheduling: if you are able to find a therapist, availability is often in the middle of the working day and the vast majority of folks have inflexible work schedules. There are some solutions (like BetterHelp) that are quite flexible, but those platforms do not accept insurance. Stigma: while a lot of the stigma has been eroded related to therapy and mental health in general, some still exists. Often times this impacts young adults who may still be dependent on families that do not approve of therapy the most. Trust: many people find it intimidating to trust another human with their most intimate thoughts.
Posted
by
0 Replies
Cardary is a flashcard app. It uses spaced repetition to help you study and review. It is suitable for learning languages, preparing for exams and learning in various subjects. [Cardary Features] Millions of pre-made cards covering various subjects, majors, exams, interests and other fields. Powerful card making capabilities, supporting Excel batch import, making it easy to create your own cards. Cardary supports a variety of deck types, which can meet the learning needs of different users and provide the best learning experience. The interface is clean, the functions are concise and applicable, focusing on memory without interruption. Data is synchronized across multiple devices, supporting mobile phones, tablets, desktops and other devices, so you can review anytime, anywhere. [Pre-made Decks] Languages: English/French/German/Italian/Spanish/Chinese/Japaneses and more. Science: Computer/Medicine/Engineering/Physic/Biology/Chemistry and more. Social Science: Bussiness/Law/Economics/Political and more. Arts and Humanities: History/Music/Philosophy/Dance and more. Math: Foundation/Probability/Statistics/Precalculus and more. Other: Vocations/Driving test/Hobbies and more. Home Page: https://cardary.aibase.biz/ iOS App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/cardary/id6475381563 Android App: https://play.google.com/store/appsdetails?id=biz.aibase.cardary
Posted
by
0 Replies
Please test my Pokémon Trading Card Game Assistant App. it has gone through some major changes and has been converted to Swift completely. I’m a very new developer, and seeking crash reports, and UI/UX feedback.
Posted
by
0 Replies
After 18 months of development, I‘m happy to announce that my Personal Finance Manager App “FiscalBuddy“ reached the Public Beta state. (It‘s my first app ever, btw) The core functionality of the App is finished, over the beta phase I will add more statistics and of course Feedback from you! An iPhone and iPad (and also Vision Pro) app will also follow during the beta phase. To easily migrate from your existing solution, the app accepts import from CSV files, possibly „premade“ import options from other popular apps will follow! Hope you like the beta and looking forward to your Feedback. :)
Posted
by
0 Replies
✨ Exciting News! Our jewelry app got a makeover, including a fix for the iOS 17 glitch using Xcode Cloud. Can you help us ensure it sparkles for everyone? Give it a whirl and let us know if the 10-second startup hiccup still persists. Make sure you select build version 1.2(50). Your quick feedback means the world to us! 💎 Thanks a bunch! 🙌
Posted
by
0 Replies
Dear devs, We're thrilled to extend an exclusive invitation to join the TestFlight for Doro, our upcoming macOS app designed to supercharge your focus! 🚀 Doro utilizes the potent Pomodoro technique to keep you in the zone, ensuring peak productivity. With an elegant interface and robust features, Doro empowers you to manage time seamlessly. Key Features: Pomodoro Technique: Break your work into focused intervals for heightened productivity. Intuitive Design: A sleek, user-friendly interface for effortless navigation. Customizable Settings: Tailor Doro to match your work style with adjustable timers and notifications. Your Feedback Shapes Doro: Your insights and feedback are crucial in shaping Doro into the best productivity tool possible. Feel free to share your thoughts, report any issues, or suggest improvements through TestFlight. Thank you for being a part of the Doro testing community. Let's make focus and productivity effortless! Best regards, Matt from Goodness
0 Replies
With the rise of LLM's like ChatGPT, the demand for AI models has been higher than ever, becoming a part of our daily lives. Vanessa allows you to run LLM(s) right on your cpu and gpu utilizing Llama.cpp and Metal to help it run. Vanessa ensures complete privacy by always running the model offline and deleting your previous chat logs on the apps next launch. Although the app is already released on the app store, joining the TestFlight group is appreciated and will help me improve future versions as beta future versions will be released there. All feedback, whether good or bad, is appreciated! Sadly, due to the memory requirements of LLMs, the following devices will not be able to run the LLMs through the app but is not limited to: Unsupported iPhone Models iPhone4 iPhone5 iPhone6 iPhone7 iPhone8 iPhoneX iPhoneSE2 iPhoneSE Unsupported iPad Models iPad2 iPad3 iPad4 iPad5 iPad6 iPad7 iPad8 iPad9 iPadMini iPadMini2 iPadMini3 iPadMini4 iPadMini5 iPadAir iPadAir2 iPadAir3 iPadPro9Inch
Posted
by

Get started with TestFlight

Use TestFlight in App Store Connect to invite people to test your app. You can invite testers by adding their email addresses or generate a public link to share. Testers participate using the TestFlight app, available on the App Store. Once they accept your invitation, they can install your beta app and provide feedback so you can make sure your app is ready for release.