[tags:wwdc20-10642]

13 results found

Replies

Boosts

Views

Activity

CreateMl style transfer vs Turicreate
Hi just a couple of questions about the new style transfer in Create ML. Does it use the same methods/underlying models as Turicreate to do the style transfer? Turicreate lets you use up to 8 styles at once (thus reducing the size of the produced MLmodel) i.e. you don''t need to create a MlModel for each style. Does the new CreateML style transfer have the same ability? Thanks
Jul ’20
Style Transfer Model Not Training
Hi! I am attempting to create a style transfer model for images. My content image folder has about 80,000 images. However, when I click train, the Create ML app displayed the “Processing” message for about a minute before I get the error: Could not create buffer with format ‘BGRA’ (-6662). Hope someone can help me with what this issue is! Is my training data too large or are their pictures in there that don’t conform to the right image format? Thank you!
Jul ’20
Reply to Style Transfer Model Not Training
Hi, You've probably already resolved this, but it seems very likely that your problem is the size of your training data. I'm far from an expert, but can share my observations as I've investigated storage issues I've hit while creating models. The biggest factors seem to be, the number of training images, the style density (more dense seems to take more space and time), the number of iterations. Good luck!
Aug ’20
Reply to Video Style Transfer with turicreate
Great to hear that you enjoyed the session. It's definitely an exciting feature. The model performance enhancements that accelerate the training process and enable the real-time processing you saw for video are unique to Create ML. If you're looking to train programmatically rather than through the app UI, I recommend doing to via Swift. We have a session that dives into this specifically using Create ML framework within a Swift playground: Control training in Create ML with Swift - https://developer.apple.com/videos/play/wwdc2020/10156/
Jun ’20
Create ML Style Transfer - Reduce model size
Hello, I'm creating models using Create ML with the new Style Transfer. In the WWDC video it can be seen that the size of the model can be less than 1MB. Each model that I try to create is 6.7MB of output size, even changing the parameters and sources to train the models, the size remains high and always identical. I would like to know if it is a beta bug or if there are parameters that can reduce the size of the models to be imported into Xcode. Thanks
Aug ’20