New Build Not Showing up in Testflight App

I have released a new build on Testflight and have received the email to start testing.

However, when I open the testflight app on the phone, the new version is not listed.

So I tried uploading another build with a new version number, yet the outcome was the same.

I have tried this same procedure with another tester and they are seeing the same thing on their phone. They get the email to start testing, but the new version is not listed in the testflight app.

What could be the reason for this?

I am using xCode 9.4

• The same problem. After AppCenter distribution to the TestFlight there is no any new build there

• Have a user with the same issue. User says his icloud storage is full. Sounds like this might my culprit if this helps you.

• What worked for me was completely removing the user from the app and then adding them again. I did this by deleting the group they were in and selecting "remove completely from app". This will remove them from any other group that they were added to. After that I created a new group and added them in as new tester.

Add a Comment

Replies

remove testers from TestFlight and add them again. The testers get new invitation that works this time.

I'm facing this issue after refreshing the TestFlight page, anyone getting like for me

• Same thing. New builds requires "latest ios version" and I can't test them on old devices.

Add a Comment

Fix this Apple. It was quick and now it shows released but takes hours for the devices to see it.

I am facing same problem. Does anyone have any fix ?

Same issue here

Can't find my uploaded build

it happens sometimes , to fix it

Add an individual tester to this specific build. ( even of you are in group tester ) add it as individual

its work with me

for me worked this way:

1. remove Testflight app from iPhone;
  2. open link from email on browser and copy the invite code;
  3. download Testflight app again to phone and paste code.

I solved the issue by following steps

• Removing all the Internal Testers from app store.
  • Add Internal Tester it will generate new Invitation on email
  • Ask User to Accept Invitation

Hi, make sure your app passed to "Testing" stage, once it is there - all tester groups will get email notifications and the build will appear in the TestFlight app.

I had the same problem, but it turns out the answer was patience. After 10 minutes the app picked up the new build and let me download it.

The solution that worked for me was: Cancel Testing the last removed version and open TestFlight again.