Certifcate: Unknown, Profile: None

When I archive an update to my app and try to upload it on the Summary screen it says:

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

This started happening since I updated to xCode 10.1. Anyone with the same problem?

Experienced same issue, Apps validate and distribute fine, so I guess this is just a display issue introduced by XCode 10.1

Facing the same issue. However the app passed validation and managed to upload it onto iTunesConnect.

Same here! But no problem to upload and publish the update.

I have same behaviour: Apps validate and distribute fine, so I guess this is just a display issue introduced by XCode 10.1

Experienced same issue,and I want to export Ad Hoc ipa. The installation fails use the ipa which export successfully.

Am facing the same issues and app gets validated, but push notification has stopped working

I'm facing the same issue you had, push notifications stopped working after upgrading xcode to 10.1. You were able to fix the issue ?

This is really bad. No error message or documentation. Maybe if enough of us reply to this thread Apple will take notice and fix this.

Then there's Apple's certificate authority page (which ones, if any, do we need?):

https://www.apple.com/certificateauthority/

Crossing fingers and hoping my app is accepted...

I have the same "Certificate: Unknown, Profile: None" summary, but notifications are working for me (using Universal Push Notification Client SSL Certificate).

I have the same probem

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

(in both validation process and distibution process)

after the automatic update to 10.1.. I can't "distribute the app" at all.

I have the same problem. Anybody knowns how to resolve it?

Hello , I'm facing the same issue you had . how do you deal with it ? I hope you in spite of being very busy toglance reply to me. thanks !

I have the same problem.

The problem did not occur when I downloaded the previous version of Xcode (10.0) and tried it.

It may be a problem of Xcode 10.1.

Same thing here, I submitted a bug repot. Im wondering is everyone on high sierra? or maybe is a mix between high sierra and mojava, just trying to rule some things out.

Same here,
Mojave, xcode 10

I have the same probem

Certificate: Unknown

Profile: None

(in both validation process and distibution process)

after the automatic update to 10.1.. I can't "distribute the app" at all.


Mojave 10.14.1, xcode 10.1

I have the same problem as well. It broke our push notifications on the distribution end.


I'm using xCode 10.1 10B61


Mojave: 10.14.1

Hi, I have the same issue...


Any solutions at the moment?

Yes, same problem. I downgraded Xcode back to 10.0 and the archive build workes fine. Certs and provisiioning profile all work.

Facing the same issue. Still no update or solution from apple?

I'm having the same issue,...

OS: HighSierra

XCode: 10.1

When Validating and Distributing I get 'Certificate: Unknown', 'Profile: None'.

But my validation and distribution (to TestFlight at least) are performed fine. Apple does not deny the distribution of the App.


But my app that uses push-notifications, did not break. Push notifications work fine.

I'm having the same issue,...

OS: HighSierra

XCode: 10.1

When Validating and Distributing I get 'Certificate: Unknown', 'Profile: None'.

validation and distribution (to TestFlight at least) are performed fine. Apple does not deny the distribution of the App.


But, i am not able to submit the build which is released with unknown certificate and no profile. the submit button is not available in the apple connect.

Same issue,...

OS: Mojave

XCode: 10.1


The issue started when I installed 14.2 update ... with 10.0 and still when updating to 10.1


When Validating and Distributing I get 'Certificate: Unknown', 'Profile: None'.

Seem to be signed ... but not sure, notarize works ...

Can't submit to AppStore, button is not available.

what button is not visible? do you have a screenshot? I had the same issue "no cerfiticate etc" but i have a "Release This version" button available

Facing the same issue here. The ad hoc build cannot be installed on a test device due to this issue. xcode 10.0 is fine. Has anyone found a solution?

Certifcate: Unknown, Profile: None
 
 
Q