The operation couldn't be completed (OSStatus error 1119.)

This message comes after a while when connecting the iPhone XS Max to Macbook with 10.15.

Any ideas, how to get the iPhone loaded to do the update to iOS 13?

Thanks !

Replies

Restarting the iPhone fixed that problem for me. Still not been able to install the update on one device though...... just hangs, never actually starts the install process. iPhone 7 was fine. iPhone X - no joy. Will keep trying.

Tried this a couple of times without success. Any other ideas?

Same issue with iPhone X. I can't even eject the iPhone. Can any of you successfully eject your iPhone X running iOS 12.4 Beta and macOS 10.15?

I did a hard reset on iPhone X and reinstalled iOS 13 with MacOS 10.15 on restart. Was successful in installing iOS 13 on second try.

I'm having the same problem with an iPhone XS Max and 2018 mac Mini. The Mini is running macOS 10.15. I managed to load iOS 13 on the iPhone using a 2015 MacBook Air (also running macOS 10.15). I have tried multiple reboots of the phone and the mini, but I continue to get the OSStatus error 1119. Very frustrating!

I have the same problem: MacBook Pro Retina 2012 with Catalina Beta that cannot see iPad Pro and iPone X.

Rebooted everythong several times and still not lucky.