Error: Sign-Up Not Completed

Sign in With Apple shows this error "Sign-Up Not Completed" when we tap on continue button and after verifying Face ID.

• I'm doing the same with Pinkney comment but still not working? What wrong ?

• do we have any other solutions , I'm doing the same with Pinkney comment but still not working?

Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

The Sign in with Apple servers require percent encoding (or URL encoding) for its query parameters. If you are using the Sign in with Apple REST API, you must provide values with encoded spaces (`%20`) instead of plus (`+`) signs. For example, if your request URL currently looks like this—

.../auth/authorize?client_id=<CLIENT_ID>&redirect_uri=<REDIRECT_URI>&response_type=code+id_token&scope=name+email&response_mode=form_post&state=<STATE>&nonce=<NONCE>
Please attempt again after updating the request URL to the following—
.../authorize?client_id=<CLIENT_ID>&redirect_uri=<REDIRECT_URI>&response_type=code%20id_token&scope=name%20email&response_mode=form_post&state=<STATE>&nonce=<NONCE>

Replies

It just seems to take 1-2 days till your SIWA is active. Nothing you can do but wait.

I had the same problem, after some research I finally understood that it was necessary to register an email address for the developer account to test Apple Sign In

This step is important to be able to Apple Sign In on the emulator or on a real device

I had every problem one can have with trying to sign up for Apple Developer. I tried from multiple machines, browsers, different OS's, from work, vmware vm's etc.

As soon as I turned off the Wifi on my iphone, and went back to the sign up page using only a cellular connection, the application worked exactly as one would expect: with no problem whatsoever. My device is managed is managed by AzureAD/M365 so, on wifi, I'm always connecting through a VPN. In fact in the upper left right corner of my iphone, one can see the string "VPN" next to the wifi radio strength indicator. As soon as I turned off wifi, the "VPN" string disappeared and I was able to finish the process with the flow and speed one would expect.

My guess is that Apple is, and rightly so, applying conditional logic to the connection and connections via VPN should be suspect. A great many actors out there use multiple methods (which all boil down to "VPN") to access legitimate businesses and process with ill intent.

Anyway give it a try:

1. Use iphone
  2. Turn off Wifi
  3. THEN open browser (I think any browser will work at this point)
  4. Finish filling out Developer registration form (Apple has most of it pre-filled)
  5. Click purchase.
  6. It should process correctly.

Accessing through the Developer App may work as well after steps 1-3 are complete but I did not try it that way.

It is the first time in two years that this error appears

Restarting the iPhone solve my error