Internal testers cannot see app in Testflight app

Hi,

I have run through as many different things as possible:

1. Changed build version

2. Reset provisioning profile

3. Deleted and readded appstore connect users

I have even changed SKU, bundle identifier, and created a new app. Nothing is working. Testers cannnot see the app in testflight.

It has been working perfectly until this weekend and suddenly: not working.

Any help appreciated!

Dan

Replies

New builds are unavailable for Internal Testing groups. Even when trying to select the group manually, it's showing groups as disabled.

• I have the same thing

• I'm also experiencing the same problem.

• +1

New builds are not being pushed to Internal Testing groups. Trying to select the group myself shows the group as disabled.

• the same for me!

• Same here

• You need to click on the build number, enter some comment on "Test details" and Save. Then it will distribute automatically to internal testers.

Add a Comment

Anyone getting this issue right now?

• Yes, seems there is an issue today, cannot add groups to build

• Yup

• Same issue right now. Also weird "The app references non-public selectors in Payload" warning during app upload.

We had this issue.

Description: Tried to move the tester to a new group where a more recent build was available, but "View in testflight" from the invitation would only give him the build from the previous group and was showing as "Invited" in Testers for that group. I tried giving the link to the build with the same result. I removed the user from all groups and now the app inside TestFlight was showing as "User removed from testing" (or something similar).

Solution: The user has to go on TestFlight, click on the app which should still be visible and click on "Stop testing". It will then get removed from TestFlight and can accept new invitations.

As @remcadiz mentioned in a comment: "You need to click on the build number, enter some comment on "Test details" and Save. Then it will distribute automatically to internal testers.". For me it worked like a charm. In my opinion this should be the selected answer :)