Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
97k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

same problem here for a whole year already
Same problem here
Dear Apple Support,

You have thousands guys with this issue "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."
And no clear answer. This is very upsetting.
Same issue here
We have the same problem. Right after filling out the initial report, even before the payment part, I get this message and I can't finish it. What is this, why does it happen, and why does Apple not solve it? Does anyone have the solution, or have you been through this and solve?
Same problem here.
Right now I'm facing this issue for the past two days! Please advise how to resolve this!
Same problem cannot even procedure to payment
same problem here

same here

got same problem here

Same problem here.

Same problem here. Any solutions till now?

Same problem. It's been a week of fighting with them and they have nothing.

I have the same problem, too

Your enrollment could not be completed. "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time." And i am not able to proceed further.