Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.

Hello i tried to enroll for Apple developer program but i got that message

Your enrollment could not be completed.

"Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time."

And i am not able to proceed further.

Thanks

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of rumenyavorov Down vote post of rumenyavorov
96k views
  • +1

• same issue its well

• Make sure, a phone number from the country your AppleId is registered in is connected with your ID.

Replies

@Jason.c
But even in your new ID you will always have written your name and surname of the old ID, and they didn't realize that it was always you?
It's been absolutely frustrating, to say the least. I was initially provided the response: "Due to one or more reasons your enrollment cannot be completed". After 3 days, I got another response that you should be all set and you can enroll. When I tried to do it, it did not allow me to enroll. On raising a case with Apple, and after 2 weeks of back and forth with a senior advisor, I got the same response: "Due to one or more reasons your enrollment cannot be completed". I just can't believe Apple has become so unprofessional that they are not equipped to handle a case and they are not transparent enough in providing proper reasons.
Anyone ? HELLOOOOOOOOO
i'm have been trying for 3 months

GUYS ALL YOU NEED TO CHECK IS THAT YOUR IPONE AND IMAC HAVE THE SAME ID I WORKS
same here in Tokyo.
I'm having the same problem. I even obtained a DUNS number because support thought that enrolling through an organization might help, but I don't get that far. As soon as I scan my driver's license I get a rejection. Now the Developer App just reports the "Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time" message. I'll try calling support AGAIN tomorrow.

I just got the same error message and have no idea why.

I'm new to Apple development, I barely even use Mac so it's not like I should have historical/clashing account issues. The rejection and error message is so useless I'm genuinely stunned it was allowed to be like this. To be simply told, "Your enrolment could not be completed" without ANY other info, no links, no advice, nothing? No wonder Apple is a sinking ship.

Seems to just be sat milking as much as possible off the iPhone i-Everything hype and the growing Chinese market. Nothing at all is done with actual developers in mind. All form over function, leading to absurd rejection error messages like this.

And then they ask that we pay $99 per YEAR for the privilege of all this nonsense.
Hi
I had the same message trying to suscribe a developer account on my mac connected to home wifi network.
I tried again using my iPhone on cellular network (with a different IP adress then) and it worked ! With the exact same informations (account, address and so on).
Hope this will help some of you guys

Olivier
I had the same error and here is the solution that worked:
  • Disconnected from VPN

• Connected to cell network rather than WiFi (as someone mentioned below)

Don’t bother calling the dev support number, they will not give any information. But this worked, and I was able to enroll.
I tried so many times, i use diferrent email and still the same. please help me.

Error Message:
Your enrollment in the Apple Developer Program could not be completed at this time.
I overcame this problem and post on my blog.

Here is the Solution!!!

hururuek-chapchap.tistory.com/162

go that link.

any solution for this problem :(
Same problem , any solution??
What a horrible situation! Shame on you, apple
I have the same error and there is no solution, apple say use xcode to test in your phone but i want to enroll the program not test on my phone