Unable to authenticate with App Store connect

When I am archiving my macOS app and try to push it to the AppStore via the Xcode Organizer, I get the message "unable to authenticate with App Store connect".

I tried revoking all my certificates, checked the user access (admin, account owner), activated all outdated signing certs and profiles. Cleaned DerivedData, cleaned build fiolder, without any luck.

Please advice, it should be an easy task to submit an app, right?

• restart xcode worked for me too

•    We are facing issues while uploading app to app store. We given details belowWhen building app - build was not successful with error "Error Fetching App Record".We have received the build completion success email but build(+) icon is missing in app store connect.After I restart Xcode and uploading app to app store,that time also facing same issue

Add a Comment

Replies

Restarting Xcode worked, but had to kill the entire app not just the current window.

Restarting XCode worked.

Restarting XCode worked.

I removed and re-added the account that owned the signing certificate in the XCode -> Preferences -> Accounts menu. You can remove the account by highlighting it and then hitting the minus (-) button, and re-add it using the + button.

• This is what worked for me, thanks!

Add a Comment

Restarting Xcode worked for me

Restarting Xcode worked.

Restarting XCode and my computer did not resolve it. However, doing the following did:

I removed and re-added the account that owned the signing certificate in the XCode -> Preferences -> Accounts menu. You can remove the account by highlighting it and then hitting the minus (-) button, and re-add it using the + button.

My profiles expired. Renewed them, but I still needed to restart XCode to submit my app.

Have you tried restarting Xcode? I think nobody told you...

• The instructions aren't very clear though. ;)

Add a Comment

Restarting XCode worked. Apple sh!t platform.

Restarting Xcode worked for me

Restarting XCode worked

Restarting Xcode worked for me too!

I've been stuck on this for 3 weeks. Tried all the suggestions, nothing makes any difference.

For me it's because I don't have distribution certificates. Go to Account by (Command + ,) -> Accounts, select the account and click Manage Certificates... For me it only had development certificate, so just click "+" and add an app distribution certificate. Once it' done, when uploading app it should pop up an dialog box asking password for accessing the new certificate.