Unable to authenticate with App Store connect

When I am archiving my macOS app and try to push it to the AppStore via the Xcode Organizer, I get the message "unable to authenticate with App Store connect".

I tried revoking all my certificates, checked the user access (admin, account owner), activated all outdated signing certs and profiles. Cleaned DerivedData, cleaned build fiolder, without any luck.

Please advice, it should be an easy task to submit an app, right?

• restart xcode worked for me too

•    We are facing issues while uploading app to app store. We given details belowWhen building app - build was not successful with error "Error Fetching App Record".We have received the build completion success email but build(+) icon is missing in app store connect.After I restart Xcode and uploading app to app store,that time also facing same issue

Add a Comment

Replies

I'm having the same experience. I was able to hover over the error and get more detail... for about 1/3 of a second, once. Something about not being able to connect (?) or authenticate with the App Store, but I have not been able to induce it to give me that information again.

Did you manage to work around this somehow?
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of PvK Down vote reply of PvK
Restarting Xcode did the trick for me.
Add a Comment
Restarting Xcode also worked for me.
Restarting XCode worked.
Restarting XCode worked.
Restarting XCode worked.
Same issue for me, and restarting Xcode fixed it too.
Please try to restart the XCode, that should fix the issue
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote reply of VJ84 Down vote reply of VJ84
Yeah, restart Xcode WORKS
Restarting XCode worked.
  1. Check if your account is active (Command + ,) -> Select Accounts -> Check your account status

2. Make sure everything is ok in your "Code Signing" in Build Settings

3. If everything is ok, and still have the problem, restart Xcode

Restarting XCode worked.

Restarting Xcode worked.

Restarting Xcode worked.

Restarting Xcode worked.