Invalid ToolChain

Suddenly, I cannot submit my app to itunesConnect for testflight developped on ios 9 beta, XCode 7 beta and El Captain. I need this to be resolved. Please help.


ITMS-90534: "Invalid toolchain. New apps and app updates must be built with the public (GM) versions of XCode 6or later, and ios 8 SDK or later. ios 9 apps for internal TestFlight testers must be built with the latest seed of the ios SDK and uploaded with the latest seed of Xcode"

I am using all GM versions of both xcode (Version 7.0 (7A220)) and OS El Capitain 10.11.1. I verify before submitting my update to my existing app, no problems. I then upload and again no problems. When I select the build and choose to submit for review I get the Invalid Toolchain error message. I've restarted my mac, I've reviewed my cerificates, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to resolve this? My app was submitted 7 days ago, accepted but now I can't submit my update and nothing has changed in my OS in the last 7 days... Thanks.

There is no GM of OS X 10.11.1 yet. It is still beta, and is considered part of the toolchain. You will have to install an earlier OS release that is not beta and build on that platform.

Freaking ridicoulous.... why must an iOS app be built on a GM machine? I have the final Xcode 7.0.1 and final SDK. What does a .1 release of OS X have anything to do with it?


I'm using El Capitain 10.11.1 to test my Macs apps agains it, but now I'm unable to release any of my iOS apps. This was not an issue in prior versions.... and how the heck am I supposed to downgrade my OS now?


So dumb.

Wow. Totally absurd.

Same problem with me here. I never thought that the osx beta would harm my submissions to the ios app store.

> This was not an issue in prior versions


People keep saying that, but in my 3 or 4 years on iOS it seems like this sort of issue comes up with every new OS release. There were definitely similar issues (off and on) last year. The iTunes Connect back end inexplicably doesn't always enforce it, but I believe it's always been the official policy that beta OS versions are not supported for production releases.


Never use beta anything for production code. I have been in software development a long time on a lot of platforms and that has always been the best practice. If you want to try out a beta, fine, but do it on a different boot drive or machine from your production build machine.

Invalid ToolChain
 
 
Q