"This item is currently being modified. Please try again later." - Anyone seen this before?

Hi guys,

For the past few days our users have been reporting that whenever they try to purchase an IAP they get the following error: "This item is currently being modified. Please try again later. [OK]"

Now nothing changed from our end as far as we know, IAP has been working up until 3 days ago and all of a sudden this error keeps popping up.

Has anyone else encountered this problem before? How did you go about fixing it? Thanks in advance!

Additional Note: We tested the app and IAP in sandbox env and everything works... We tried everything we could think of but to no avail. Any help will be greatly appreciated guys.

• I'm having issues with this today - similar situation (no reason for the behaviour to pop up, and no idea what is going on)

• experiencing the same issue, no solution also. It seem it's tied to consumables

• same here!

Replies

I am currently having the exact same issue and I would like some help??? Any answers?

I am seeing this today as well

We have the same problem. It must have started about 8 hours ago. Does anyone have any idea what the problem is? How can it be solved?

Add a Comment

Me today as well...

I have submitted a bug report and an email to Rich. Hopefully he is still the guy to go to!

• Update - Rich responded (Thanks Rich) and mentioned that Apple was doing an investigation into this for me and others who are seeing it currently

• Update - issue is resolved for me. The IAP works now. I had also upgraded my phone from 15.0.x to 15.1.x right when it started working so maybe that's a coincidence and maybe it helped.

Add a Comment

If anyone is having the issue in only sandbox enviroment for their apps it could be related to an ongoing issue with the sandbox at the moment. I reached out to apple and they said they are currently working on it. For those looking for updates to the status go here: https://developer.apple.com/system-status/ hope this helps

Has anyone else received this error when attempting to access the Disney+ app? I’ve been receiving it repeatedly when trying to update my subscription plan or to refresh my app.

Any updates or solutions?????