command failed due to signal:Segmentation fault 11

when i convert my project to swift 2.2 from swift 2.1

i get command failed due to signal:Segmentation fault 11 error

every class inherit from objective-c class such as class myClass : NSOjbect have getten this error

Answered by RiuHDuo in 130364022

i found out it . There is something wrong with third part framework.Complie the framework again and replace the old framwork. It' solved

1. While type-checking 'XRProfileTableViewController' at /Users/RiuHDuo/Documents/IOS-Demo/Metow/Mewtwo/ViewController/XRProfileTableViewController.swift:12:1

2. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UITableViewController.h:19:40: loading members for 'UITableViewController'

3. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UITableViewController.h:21:1: importing 'UITableViewController::initWithStyle:'

4. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UITabBarController.h:71:12: loading members for 'UITabBarControllerItem'

5. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UITabBarController.h:73:61: importing 'UITabBarControllerItem::tabBarItem'

6. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UISplitViewController.h:126:12: loading members for 'UISplitViewController'

7. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UISplitViewController.h:128:74: importing 'UISplitViewController::splitViewController'

8. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator.h:108:12: loading members for 'UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator'

9. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator.h:116:1: importing 'UIViewControllerTransitionCoordinator::transitionCoordinator'

10. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:161:12: loading members for 'ActivityContinuation'

11. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:162:57: importing 'ActivityContinuation::userActivity'

12. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:121:12: loading members for 'UIResponderInputViewAdditions'

13. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:124:68: importing 'UIResponderInputViewAdditions::inputView'

14. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:94:12: loading members for 'UIResponderKeyCommands'

15. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:95:66: importing 'UIResponderKeyCommands::keyCommands'

16. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:17:40: loading members for 'UIResponder'

17. /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneSimulator.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneSimulator9.3.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks/UIKit.framework/Headers/UIResponder.h:19:1: importing 'UIResponder::nextResponder'

18. While loading members for declaration 0x7fc6c9d26d20 at <invalid loc>

19. While deserializing decl #1174 (PATTERN_BINDING_DECL)

20. While deserializing decl #1175 (VAR_DECL)

The segmentation fault is a compiler crash, and you should report it using the bug reporter.

I suggest you concentrate on one of the source files that's causing the crash.

1. Did you use Edit -> Convert -> To Latest Swift Syntax to update your source files for 2.2? If not, do that now. If it still crashes …

2. Try commenting almost everything out, then gradually uncommenting until you get an idea of what specific syntax it's having a problem with. (Use Product -> Perform Action -> Compile to compile just the file you're working on, so that other compilations don't confuse the issue.)

when i use To Latest Swift Syntax i will recive

Command /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/bin/swiftc failed with exit code 1

Accepted Answer

i found out it . There is something wrong with third part framework.Complie the framework again and replace the old framwork. It' solved

command failed due to signal:Segmentation fault 11

Q