Siri Without Sound

Today I was going to use Siri on my iPhone 5C and I found out something: There are no sounds, not even Siri's voice. That's something strange because in my iPad Mini 2 there are all Siri's sounds. Anyone else experiencing this?

Accepted Reply

Check Settings --> General --> Siri --> Voice Feedback and ensure its set to Always.

The normal sound level is not associated with siri's sound level. When you activate siri by holding down the home button, you can raise or lower siri's sound level there without changing any other sounds.

Replies

On a 9.7" iPad Pro, sound in the headphones goes away completely when "Hey Siri" is enabled. Maybe this is a similar issue. Try disabling "Hey Siri"

Check Settings --> General --> Siri --> Voice Feedback and ensure its set to Always.

The normal sound level is not associated with siri's sound level. When you activate siri by holding down the home button, you can raise or lower siri's sound level there without changing any other sounds.

Thank you! I just found out one more thing: Siri doesn't speak portuguese anymore. The issue is with two things: Voice Feedback and Language. When I setup Siri to speak portuguese, it just doesn't. Anyways, thank you for helping me 🙂