TestFlight invite not received

My team is helping test an app for a partner and we're having issues with one of the testflight invites never being received. We've provided the main Apple ID email (@gmail) and the alternative apple id (@me) and they've deleted and resent a dozen times. Checked junk mail, and everything, but still no invite showing up. The other invites seem to go through without problems (one is @gmail and one is @his).

Has anyone else run into this issue?

Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of sabrina.two Down vote post of sabrina.two
47k views
  • Yes, we've been having the same problem for the last day or so. It seems that, regardless of the mail domain, no invite is sent to the user.

• We noticed this problem today when trying to configure a Developer account to an Admin account. I deleted and recreated the user, added new users, but no one is getting an email from TestFlight.

• We noticed the same issue today. Any solution

Add a Comment

Replies

Same here

bump

Same issue here. Some external testers are receiving the invites some don't. Apple, please help us! 😮

Same issue here. Several external testers are not receiving the invitations.

Have the same issue. Send out to 3 external testers and it indicates that the invitation were sent, but none of the external testers got the invitation email not they have gotten any emails from itunes/Apple at all. However, if I use myself as an internal tester, I get the email invitation from "Testflight - no_reply@email.apple.com" ok. Anyone gotten any response from Apple on this issue?

Having same issue. Reporting it on BugReport just now; no response.

same issue 😟

any idea how to solve it?

Hello community. After some research in other threads related to this issue I found the solution.

After you've added testers to the group/build, you have to actually click on that build and there will be 2 options on the top right: "Export complaince" and "Notify Testers". Pressing "Notify Testers" will send out the invitations to the testers.

I have an iTunes Connect account, but still have the same problem

I'm not seeing those two options.. I click on the build and I see the testers for that build but no options to notify.

We've been running into this, too. Checking the box to automatically notify testers once the build has been approved does not work. This has led to some significant issues as testers are frustrated to find out they aren't on the current build. We found workaround was to remove external testers user group from newly approved build and re-add it. Push notification and email will then go out.

10642 Views, 0 answers. 😟

Having the same problem. Tried upgrading to iOS 10.3, deleting and re-installing TestFlight, changed my iCloud password, removed and re-added myself as a tester. Added myself as an individual tester (not in a group). Clicked "Notify Testers", tried expiring all previous builds. No fun. No fun at all.

In the past I never had issues with Test Flight. Today I sent 2 invitations for a new app and the emails are not coming through.

Now adding new users I am getting "There was an error processing your request. Please try again."

I'm new to this and I don't have any invites please invite me to test beta