IOS 14 photo widgets

When I add the widget with photos to my home screen it displays a certain album being memories etc.. Is there a that I can select which album I want to be appearing on this widget?
  • Try this site --------> [https://not.justsolutionsproducts.com/ios-14-photo-widgets-trick/)

Add a Comment

Replies

OH. MY. GOD. Like literally we have the same problem_- I’m like “ok i want shawn mendes’ face in this widget and when i found out i cant do it i was like “WHYYYYY WHY APPLE JUST WHYYYY”😭😭😭😭
When you go to your photos app, it shows there featured photos, if you hold down the pic you can remove it from featured and it’ll regenerate different ones that’s as close as I’ve been able to “customize”. Still a little annoying you can’t just go pick specific ones off the bat
Ikr

I’m having the same issue. The photos keep disappearing after a while and whenever I try put them back it won’t let me

I have the same question. I use this widget instead of the photos app as a way to access my photos. I would really like to choose the album it opens but if that isn’t an option, is there a way to at least make the music stop playing?

The best solution I’ve found it using Widgetsmith. There’s a photo section and there’s an option that says Photos in Album and you can choose any Apple premade album, a personal album, or a shared album, and it rotates through the photos frequently!

Just went and tried all the third party widgets mentioned here and they all seem to not do what you’d expect. One opened to the main menu of the app when clicked, instead of showing the photo. Another showed it, but was cropped as a square no matter what. Another one almost worked, but had ads that interferes with the functionality (with no premium version to get rid of them!)

The following is the ONLY one I found that gets it right, and it’s free!

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/photo-widget-the-best-one/id1532588789

I have a different solution: You can make a Pinterest widget and upload your photos to a private board and let the widget only show that specific board.