iOS 14 safari issues iPhone 11 Pro max

So today safari started giving me a an error that I haven’t seen. This occurs on most all websites.

“A problem repeatedly occurred.. then listed the website

Replies

I've had the same problem ever since I downloaded the beta (Beta 1) and I don't have the battery case.
The same problem also occurs in other browsers, so far I've tried Mozilla Firefox and Opera Touch, same issue.
The page tries to reload multiple times before giving the error.. and browsers are completely useless. I also can't click any links on other apps as my phone freezes then.
I have had the same problem with my iPhone 7. Even with Beta 3. Hopefully it gets solved soon. Restoring phone does not work.
Same problem in iPhone 7
even in iOS 14 beta 3!
Same problem on iPhone 7 iOS 14 Beta 3 (as well as Beta 2). No external case, but in my case the microphone stopped working some time ago before the beta update. Sounds like it could be related somehow. That being said, Safari worked just fine prior to iOS 14 Beta, even with a bad microphone. Otherwise with the Beta I have the same symptoms as what everyone else described, including Gmail issues.
Same here... any solutions???
No Fix for iphone 7 even with BETA 4.
Still not working on my iPhone 7 Plus Beta 5. Please contact someone you know in Apple. I really need to fix this for my online class. 😭