iOS 14 safari issues iPhone 11 Pro max

So today safari started giving me a an error that I haven’t seen. This occurs on most all websites.

“A problem repeatedly occurred.. then listed the website

Replies

Same - I’ve had the beta since release but issue only started today. No problems on iPadOS or Big Sur
Are you using a Smart Battery Case by any chance? If so, this is a known issue in Seed 1 which can be resolved by removing the case. Once Safari is working again, you can resume using it.
Removing the smart battery case solved the issue for me.
Yeah It’s definitely the smart battery case, remove it and you should be good.
Can confirm as well, Safari / WebKit works again on iPhone 11 Pro Max on iOS 14Seed 1 after removing the Smart Battery Case.
It's worth pointing out that this particular bug with the Smart Battery Case impacts much more than just Safari. This also causes lockups on other network centric apps, such as: GMail becoming completely unusable and freezing, Firefox Focus, etc.. Removing the Smart Battery Case from the phone for a few seconds, and reseating, and everything is back to normal. Also, this impacts the iPhone 11 Pro in addition to the iPhone 11 Pro Max.
Wow, It's surprise that Smart Battery Case can be related with Safari bugs. I gonna reproduce it at home.
Yes I can confirm that this is the case for me as well. Unusable with battery case on.

I guess no one at apple uses the battery case.
I was having such a hard time with some apps not working with internet connection at all, such as all browsers, Gmail, and even some core applications.

After I removed by battery case, tried the apps, they worked.

Then I was able to put the battery case back on and everything worked.

Thank you so much Apple!
I have this problem on my 7 Plus (and I dont even own a battery case) and my microphone also isnt working anymore..
Please help me! :(
Same here,
iPhone 7 Red 128 GB, is my develop-test phone, it's broken in microphone CIP, No battery case but he always retrieve this error, any possible fix? (Without waiting the next beta)
Same for me in regards to the iPhone red issue. This is prior to updating to iOS 14 beta, but microphone has been broken for a while, phone will not record videos with sound, only way I am able to make phone calls is by bluetooth headphones such as airpods. In regards to the issue after updating to the beta, I do not own a battery case, never used one, and earlier today safari was working perfectly, then I updated to the beta software, and safari does not work any longer, even after cold and hard restarts, clearing browsing data, and any other troubleshooting methods. Have not been able to figure out a possible fix.
This is also happening to me! Safari or chrome it won't let me search anything. I reported through feedback but nothing yet.
I also have the same problem! All browsers have this problem. I don't have a smart battery case as well. Signing in from other apps that prompt site loading such as Google sign-in will trigger the error. I find it really annoying and renders me to not be able to sign in in certain accounts and also use my browsers with ease. The browsers are also unresponsive for some reason. I already sent Apple feedback, hopefully this will get fixed ASAP?
I also have the same problem. Since beta 1 and I don’t have the battery case.
I’m also having problems to download apps from App Store and music ( Apple Music and Spotify).
I noticed WhatsApp problems also: Sometimes I need to stop a restart the download of a photo or video lots of time to complete the download.