Asking Siri to create reminders with date and time on iOS 14 Public Beta

I am finding that Siri is not able to create a date and time in Reminders in iOS 14 Public Beta.
The Reminder is created with Siri but with no associated date or time.

Is anyone else experiencing this perhaps?

Replies

Yes, I’ve seen this too. Very strange. Tried creating new ‘default’ reminders list - no change.
Yes, I have the same issue. It’s creating a reminder without a date or time associated with it.
Yep. Since moving to ios 14. Sucks as totally loved the feature now it just creates a reminder without any time/date.

Yep same issue since first ios14 public beta. I hope this will be fixed soon !
I tried both in french and in English.
Now that ios14 is public hopefully people will complain enough to have a fix ;)

However sometimes it is putting like “tomorrow” or so for no reason .... to be continued. If any official of apple can bring a response to that, would be great !
Yes, I have same issue after updating to ios14 public a couple of days ago, are there any workarounds for this as I’m sure it isn’t an issue for most?
Same, since installing ios14, when using Siri to create a reminder with a time it just create the reminder and that it's, have to add the time manually at the moment.
I also have this same issue after upgrading to public version. This feature is one that I most use everyday, setting up reminders to call or do something in a specific time and date. I hope Apple fix it soon.
Same issue for me after updating to iOS 14. This was one of my most used features of Siri. Hope Apple rolls out a fix soon.

As a temporary workaround I've found:
1) Ask Siri remind me to [do something]
2) tap 'Change'
3) Say date and time for this reminder
After this Siri successfully adds the date and time to this reminder.
I found a fix, you have to change your clock to a 24h mode. Than using siri for reminder creation at XYZ hours or day will work again.
Siri