ios14 calendar widget does not show events from Exchange Online calendar

Hi,

I have my Exchange Online calendar synced with my iPhone (most of my business appointments are saved in Outlook calendar). They show up well in the calendar app, I do get notifications and reminders (also on my apple watch) but when I use the new calendar widget in ios14 i see "no more events today" message.

But when I go inside the app (expand the widget, everything is there). I have the widget set to mirror my calendar app (all calendars). I tried different settings but no events show up in the widget.

This has not been solved by updating to ios14 beta 2.
This is still an issue in Beta 3.
does anyone know if this is fixed in Beta 4?
I am having a similar problem. I just downloaded IOS 14 and added the calendar widget to my home screen. The widget doesn't actually show anything. I use iCal for both my personal calendar (gmail) and professional calendar (outlook) so that I can see all my events in one spot. Any idea how to actually make the widget useful? Thank you.

IOS 14 released but the same issue is still occuring.
Experiencing same issue now on public release of ios14
Glad to know I am not the only one with the issue!
any update?
It's inconsistent in Beta 4, requiring occasional re-selection of default calendar between iPhone calendar and Outlook calendar.
After updating to iOS 14.4, suddenly my calendar widget is not showing all events anymore.

Is there a fix?

Tried already removing my Mail accounts and re-adding them. Refreshing calendars in the calendar app etc.

After updating to iOS 14.4, the outlook calendar widget on my home screen (within a smart stack) stopped updating, getting stuck in Feb 3rd. Then I removed and added the widget back but it only shows a black block instead of a widget.

Regards,
Victor.
i have the same experience then Victor.
Since one month now the widget isn’t working. First it was stuck, and after a removal the widget is now a black block.
I have the same trouble since updating my phone. The outlook (agenda) widget was stuck on one date so I deleted it and when putting it back it is now stuck on a plain black picture/screen.
even when I click on it, it doesn’t bring me to outlook anymore.
This is very frustrating! Anyone know if it’s fixed or solutions yet?
I am having this same problem with the Outlook Calendar Widget on iOS 14.4, started earlier this week. Very very annoying!

Need to restart iPhone every time when outlook is not updating

Still a problem in iOS 14.6. A big feature introduced in iOS 14 was these widgets and now the one I actually would use doesn't work well. SMH The calendar ON the phone is updated with a change to todays schedule. I know that was the case after a sync, because the calendar display on my Watch face shows the actual updated calendar (which it gets from the phone).

Just the phone's widget doesn't update with the new information and still displays stale meeting information. If I open the calendar app (directly or tapping on the widget), it shows the current correct daily meeting state, and then leaving the calendar app causes the home screen widget to redraw and then reflect the current correct calendar state of upcoming events.

That widget needs to redraw its desktop render whenever a calendar data change on the phone happens.. even without the calendar app itself being running in the foreground. That activity seems to be missing/broken.

This is still a problem in iOS 15.4.1 in April of 2022. To be clear this is not an outlook problem - the ios Calendar is synced to just fine, the iOS Calendar app itself has the correct data. What appears to not be happening is the displayed view of the iOS Calendar widget does not get updated as its underlying calendar data has changed.. that only appears to happen when the iOS Calendar widget is selected/started, which brings up the iOS Calendar full app. It appears as if the widget is not getting updated data from the calendar app, or unable to live update its displayed face. The iOS clock updates in real time with the hands of the clock - so there should be some way for the iOS Calendar app to signal to the iOS Calendar widget that it should update its 'face'.

I am also having this problem. Outlook widget doesn't update unless I open the Outlook App first. I've checked settings, outlook is updating on the background, etc… Also tried to take out the widget and put it back on and doesn't work.

++ Delete current widget ++ Delete outlook app ++ Install Outlook app again ++ Add outlook widget again

this will fix your issue!!!

ios14 calendar widget does not show events from Exchange Online calendar

Q