Rejection of apps that are only available to certain users according to Guideline 3.2

We are attempting to create and publish an app that is only available to employees of a specific company and its agents.
When the app is launched, the user is prompted to agree to the terms and conditions, and then the login screen is displayed, and if the user successfully logs in, they can use this function.
The ID and password for login will be sent to the company in advance, and there is no function to issue an account within the app.

My application to Apple Store Connect has been rejected for the following reasons

Regarding the guideline 3.2, we continue to find that your app was designed for a specific business or organization, including its partners, clients or employees, and not for general distribution on the App Store. Business apps available on the App Store are meant for use by a wide variety of external customers around the world.
As this app is not intended for general distribution, it cannot be made available on the App Store. We encourage you to review the other ways to distribute your business app and choose one that better meets your
business needs.

The app can only be published on the App Store if it is used by everyone, not just certain users.
However, there are actually apps in the Apple Store that are only available to certain users, customers and businesses.

We've considered distributing them on In-house and on apple bussines manger.
Because this case is a multi-company distribution, and because of the large number of people to be distributed
I'm thinking of making it available in the Apple Store.

Has anyone been allowed to publish in a similar situation, or do you know of a solution?

Replies

Hello,

Did you find a way to make it available ? I have read about the Apple Business Manager, but not sure if this is the way ?