Apple Silicon (DTK) Xcode 12 GM overwrote private arm64 frameworks to x64

So I didn't read the instructions too hard to continue using Xcode beta. I installed Xcode 12 gm and now Xcode 12 Beta won't even run at all.

Xcode reports 2 issues in the console
Code Block
[MT] DVTPlugInLoading: Failed to load code for plug-in com.apple.dt.IDE.IDEiOSSupportCore (/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/PlugIns/IDEiOSSupportCore.ideplugin), error = Error Domain=NSCocoaErrorDomain Code=3587 "dlopen_preflight(/Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/PlugIns/IDEiOSSupportCore.ideplugin/Contents/MacOS/IDEiOSSupportCore): Library not loaded: /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice
  Referenced from: /Applications/Xcode-beta.app/Contents/PlugIns/IDEiOSSupportCore.ideplugin/Contents/MacOS/IDEiOSSupportCore
  Reason: no suitable image found.  Did find:
/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture
/Library/Apple/System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice: mach-o, but wrong architecture" UserInfo={NSLocalizedFailureReason=The bundle is damaged or missing necessary resources., NSLocalizedRecoverySuggestion=Try reinstalling

and
Code Block
[CL_INVALID_DEVICE] : OpenCL Fatal Error : Failed to load the CPU device library: dlopen(/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib, 6): image not found

Xcode ends with the error: No Software-OpenCL renderer available.

I'm not exactly inclined to reset this machine, and I can't find replacements for these files.

Replies

I was able to fix it by installing the next Big Sur update via Beta Access Utility
same issue, did you fixed?