missing push notification entitelment

hi,
i received this email after upload my app to the test-flight.
even i don't use APNS capabilities in my project. my previous build is approved by the apple although new build just contain ui changes.

ITMS90078: MISSING PUSH NOTIFICATION ENTITLEMENT Your app appears to register with the Apple Push Notification service, but the app
signature's entitlements do not include the 'aps-environment'
entitlement. If your app uses the Apple Push Notification service, make
sure your App ID is enabled for Push Notification in the Provisioning
Portal, and resubmit after signing your app with a Distribution
provisioning profile that includes the 'aps-environment' entitlement.
Xcode does not automatically copy the aps-environment entitlement from
provisioning profiles at build time. This behavior is intentional. To
use this entitlement, either enable Push Notifications in the project
editor's Capabilities pane, or manually add the entitlement to your
entitlements file. 

please provide me solution.
thanks
Add a Comment

Accepted Reply

The app validator checks for an implementation of the UIApplicationDelegate method application:didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken: in the app. You’ll get the warning you described if your app delegate implements that method and there is no aps-environment entitlement.

It's possible that a third-party library you're using has implemented that method even though your app doesn't do anything with push notifications. In that case you can just ignore the warning. It's there to let developers who do use push notifications know that they might have signed their app incorrectly.

The only way to eliminate the warning without configuring your project to use Push Notifications is to remove all push notification code from your app, whether yours or a third party's.

Replies

The app validator checks for an implementation of the UIApplicationDelegate method application:didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken: in the app. You’ll get the warning you described if your app delegate implements that method and there is no aps-environment entitlement.

It's possible that a third-party library you're using has implemented that method even though your app doesn't do anything with push notifications. In that case you can just ignore the warning. It's there to let developers who do use push notifications know that they might have signed their app incorrectly.

The only way to eliminate the warning without configuring your project to use Push Notifications is to remove all push notification code from your app, whether yours or a third party's.

thanks