MacOS Big Sur Beta Printing Issues

I already updated the latest version MacOS Big Sur Beta 11.0 (20A5384c) but after updated i got some issue in printing the documents. In first beta update document printed but only pictures are printed no paragraph is printed. After second update my new printer HP Laser jet Pro M15a installed but not printing even no error showing. Need support on it.

Replies

please download the latest driver here ,, I hope the days are always happy HP LaserJet Pro M15a Driver https: //driver-hp.net/hp-laserjet-pro-m15a-driver

Here is the latest driver fix for Canon printers after installing Big Sur: UFRIIv10.19.7Mac.zip

I tried this but did not work. I can scan but cannot print. How to fix this issue?
Hi, Does the HP deskjet 1510 printer work properly with OSxBigSur? I am afraid it did not work. It all seems ok until i try to print the test page, the job gets in the queue but the printer does not respond. I can scan but i cannot print. I tried HP uninstaller utility which is recommended by amit on this article: freeprintersupport.com/fix-printer-has-stopped-working-after-update/. I already did the unistall / install trick twice but it did not work in my case. I had the same problem with Catalina, i had to uninstall & reinstall but no luck. I think it is an HP problem, right? Big Sur and 1510 deskjet are not listed as compatible on HP website: is the list not complete, or buying a new printer is the only option?
Big Sur 11.2 beta 20D5042d breaks network printing particularly when using Mail.App... in order to print and email contents need to be copied and pasted into TextEdit or Word. When you try to print an email you only get the header and title - actual contents are left blank
What a nightmare this 11 Big Sir Update has been. I have 5 or 6 different Canon model MFP's in my enterprise and everyone that has updated to 11 now can't print. I am able to fix about half of them by resetting the Printing System, rebooting, and re-installing the drivers. I note that because Apples instructions on resetting the printing system leaves off the reboot.
I have a Canon Pixma MP 470 (2007 model) which refused to print when connected to my new MacBook Air running OS Big Sur 11.0. I have a solution. Update to Big Sur 11.1. Reset the printer to factory settings. Connect to the computer which should recognise the printer but go through the ‘add printer’ process if it does not.
print something.
Bingo, it works
All of my HP Printers stopped working on Big Sur unless I used the Generic PCL driver which means no color.
My only scanner is a HP OfficeJet 8600 and I have it wired on my network, and MAC wants it to be Air-Print, which I do not use here. So when I try to print I get an error that it will cause an error on your computer, and click OK and it continues, but the scanning seems to work ok, but the printing hardly ever works at all.
I downloaded the updated HP Printer drivers that was provided in another Apple Support email, and it did not fix using the HP Drivers, just keeps telling me that the date on this driver could not be verified, and will not print. I just downloaded it. This is a huge mess, and I wish I could roll it back, because this has been a nightmare, and every patch, more and more things seem to break. I was very happy with Catalina which was not an old OS, barely a year when they started releasing Big Sur.

Any idea when HP and Apple are going to play nice and Apple will get what they need from HP so that the most widely used brand of printers will once again work as nicely as they always have on MAC.
I recently upgraded to Big Sur and cannot print to my Brother HL-2140. There does not seem to be a driver on the Brother site for this printer. Any suggestions?
We are also seeing numerous customers with printing problems following Big Sur upgrade. We did a litany of testing today and here's what we found:

TEST:
  • Using Chrome or Firefox, create a new Google Doc and make Calibri your font.

• Add a line or two of text on page 1, and hit enter until you get to page 2, then enter some dummy text there as well.

• Try printing both pages directly out of Chrome. In our experience page 1 will print fine, but anything after that will give a font error. If you print just page 1, or just page 2 by themselves, it works fine. Additionally, if you do the same test with Arial instead of Calibri it works just fine. It doesn't matter if we're sending this to a Sharp MFP, a Canon, or an old HP LaserJet. The same Google Doc that fails in Big Sur will print both pages fine in previous OS versions.

FINDINGS:
  • Only happens on MacOS Big Sur (patch level doesn't matter.)

• Only shows up when printing 2 or more pages at a time (first page always prints fine, font errors on any following.)

• Using Calibri is the easiest one to reproduce the behavior, although we have seen some issues with Trebuchet as well. Arial works fine.

• We can reproduce this behavior on Sharp, Canon, and HP printers.

• It doesn't matter if the printers were deployed through an MDM or manually added to the machine.

• If you download a PDF file so the OS isn't processing the fonts, it prints fine.

We can work around the issue by printing via Airprint or choosing a generic postscript driver, but then our customers aren't able to do any of the advanced feature printing that they use on these MFPs (tray selections, duplex, hole punch, stapling, collating, etc.)
I have a Lexmark MB2236adw and it will no longer print from my MacBook Pro. It is only about 4 months old.
unfortunately the problem is still the same with Big Sur 11.2.2 - the wireless function between my MacBook Pro and my HP Deskjet has stopped - nothing that Apple has suggested has fixed the problem. I'm sure it is simple enough to sort - Please Apple, can you fix this issue with Big Sur 11.2.2 ASAP - it is proving to be a disaster and a total hindrance to my work. Thank you.
This is not an answer but after updating to BIG SUR OS 11.2.3 two days ago my printer Canon Pixma PM280 disappeared and in the preference I cannot add it or see it in the find . In canon site the canon PM280 driver is not compatible to any Mac OS above 10.5. So we need new driver from canon to run under OS 10.5 -11.2.3. This is an old problem with Apple updates.
Hi! This solved my problem. Running 11.2.3 MacOS BigSur MacBook Air 2017 model. Using Canon Pixma MP237
Just delete the printer and download & install this from the canon website. Copy the URL below and remove the space between h and t in the "https" before clicking enter.
h ttps://ph.canon/en/support/0100556501/12?model=6220B

Did Apple ever weigh in with an answer here?

I've got similar problems with an Epson multi-function, which was working fine until the latest OS update and now either won't connect or won't accept print jobs. Tried removing and reinstalling, but that just leads to another error message saying "unable to communicate with the printer"