Lag And Fps Drop in Iphone 12 pro in Pubg

Im having lag and fps drop in pubg in iphone 12 pro...pleasee fix this
  • iPhone 12 Pro Max here and gaming totally sucks on this thing. Older iphones performs better and this phone has been out for a while and new iPhones will come out soon and any game just sucks on it. Really hate the phone! I should have just kept my XS Max. Worst phone ever so far and apple doesn’t give a sht.

• 100% Agree, here we are a year later and my phone still lags out when I get notifications. I moved from an XS max as well and miss it every day

• I have fps drop issue too, have they fixed it? I believe it's a handwear issue!

Replies

Glad it’s not just me experiencing this issue. Yesterday I “upgraded” to the iPhone 12 pro max, costly phone. Having the cost in mind, I expect it to preform better than my iPhone XS Max. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The camera is laggy, not very impressive as opposed to what commercials and the “hype” had suggested. I am rather disappointed that the phone has lags and issues. My current attitude towards my decision to upgrade is sour, I should have just stuck with my iPhone XS Max.
I have this problem in games as well. Mostly noticeable for me in DC Legends. My old XR side by side has no lag or anything. The 12 you cant even slide the hero list, shop or gear on heroes without it stuttering and lagging really badly. The matches themselves lag horribly too.

I hope this can be resolved with a software fix and is something to do with the games not using the performance cores properly and it is using the low power cores or something. Otherwise i will either go back to the XR or maybe android
Just purchased the new 1600$+ CAD Iphone 12 Pro Max only to discover major gaming issues while playing the usual popular games ( call of duty mobile, pubg mobile, space marshals 3 and more )
experienced sluttering fps drop bad gaming overall performances. Even on apple Arcade. Im bound to Apple for years now but its very frustrating and disappointing experiencing these issues with the
“ world’s best Iphone Ever Made “

Is there a software fix solution coming soon?

Thank you.
Same problems as the others with my iPhone 12. This is very disappointing. Clash Royale looks horrible when swiping between tabs.
Injustice 2 battles are very hard to play, battle animation is real slow, App lags alot. No problems when I use my iPhone xs.
Massive lag when I’m playing Carnivores Dinosaur hunt on the base model iPhone 12. What’s up Apple? I dropped some dough on this thing and it’s slow!
Same issue with iPhone 12 pro max. Drop frames in clash Royale.
I’m having the same problem with the iPhone 12. YouTube became very laggy, jumping all over the place. And then someone called me while this was happening and I had to restart the device because the call was full of lag too!!

Very disappointing to have this problem on the new flagship device of the worlds biggest tech giant. Apple, please sort this out!!
Same here... super stutter in most games :-/
Agree!. I cant cast, delays going into youtube etc. :(
i was playing wsop, it was so laggy, i thought it was the app
Playing Knives Out on 12 pro max, laggy and high ping (300-999ms VS 60-80ms on old phone). Ran wifi and 4G speed tests, speeds drops from 100 to 2-3 Mbps while holding in the gaming position (horizontal with hands cupping both ends of phone). My 7plus can do better. What a shame.
Having horrible lag spikes in Bloons TD6 and Clash Royale on my iPhone 12 (blue, 128gb). Also horrible battery performance while in these apps as well. My galaxy S7 runs them faster, and uses less battery. What in the world is going on?? This is horrible. so unlike the Apple that I remember...
Horrible lag across the system, and wimpy battery life too. Something is definitely wrong with the way the software is communicating with the a14 bionic. Hopefully this is fixed soon. Simple games like Clash Royale even lag HORRIBLY. Less than 30fps.
Ive been watching and updating iOS as soon as it comes out. The other recent updates didn't seem to make any difference however yesterdays 14.2.1 seems to have made a noticeable improvement for me.

There's nothing in the patch notes about fixing any general or specific performance issues though.

Hope i am not jinxing myself.

Anyone else's better after iOS 14.2.1?

Side note: This update isn't on my ipad pro or iphone XR (they are up to date with only 14.2) so seems to be for 12's only. Neither of those devices had any issues with the game.