Can someone review this log and tell me if suspcious

Hello, (sorry for long log attached within)

There has been concern (long story) that my secondary apple ID, phone was somehow linked or registered within an app developer or anything other then default and looking for clarification. This log is directly from the phone/apple ID and the log was generated with a credible source. The apple ID/phone should not be associated with anything and no APP dev account should be associated within the log.

Additionally my phone/apple ID that this log is associated with I am wondering if someone can tell me if there is anything to support or speculate that the phone is being shared or bundled in some fashion of any kind to share data, location, apps, or if there is anything such as coding of any kind that is anything other then what your standard phone would look like right out of the box with default settings. It's my suspicion that the apple id/phone log would support the issues that's been present of many issues that can be explained later.

Any help would be greatly [appreciated.](

)
  • I have the same issue here, recently had security issues with Apple ID and had to get a new one / couldn’t transfer anything. Now this is happening on new iPhone / AppleID. No help with support. Did you ever get an answer?

• I am having the same thing happen to my account! and I have been having this issue for about three months maybe even longer. I believe they are using sum android apps that write code foe apple and Macs. and once they get your email its no longer useful because they do a back up of your device without you knowing and when you restore your phone and then reset the phone and pull anything out the cloud what ever they put on the phone from before go's right back on I have lost three apple ids.

Add a Comment

Replies

I have the same concern-

I have notice in my system services

‘RemoteiCloudQuotaUI’

This wasn't there to long ago, I have seen that code on your phone.
I looked at a new phone, and the above was not on that phone.

Can you give info on what is happening?
:)

Yes, trust your intuition on this one. Your data and ID is hijacked most likely by ransomeware.

• I’ve had this same situation. What do you recommend to remedy completely? I got a new phone, Apple ID and switched providers and it happened again.

Add a Comment

Same here. We’re you able to resolve? I believe my ID or phone is registered as a managed device but I can’t seem to find any proof or resolution. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have been coding since I was 11 and now am 37 and a senior lead for c# / JavaScript team. That being said am just now getting into iOS. I have caught many security issues on my iPhones that later came out to public so I’m taking up interest to start learning iOS coding to understand these better. That being said, how are you obtaining this log? Also as another user stated, trust your gut. I keep seeing someone was doing a sort of RDP session on my iPhone randomly noticing by knowledge of this field only and details. Randomly my resolution would be off, screen turn would work but visual layout would stay non rotated, click haptics would go silent etc. like a profile was not matching mine on my phone subtly. If I could data and Wi-Fi for min then turned data back on it was like a new phone again. Killing the remote session. Anyways. Did you find out more on this question?

• Hi, I am having similar symptoms and questions. Did you get any further on this?

Add a Comment

Anything?