My app listed as inactive under the Data Sources and Access of Health App

I am trying to sync my app with Apple's HealthKit.  When I initially set up my app, it gave an option to share data with the Health app.  I clicked "allow” for the read write permission. But now I have my app exporting blood pressure fine, but still my app is listed as 'inactive'! under the Data Sources.
Is there a way to fix that?

Deleting and reinstalling the app doesn't worked.

Can anyone help me with more information?
I am assuming iPhone app.

Go to Health app, then your data type, scroll down to "Data Sources & Access".
  • Make sure your app is enabled in the read section.

• tap edit in the upper right corner (navigation bar)

• scroll down to "data sources" section and make sure your app is marked with a checkmark. If it isn't checked tap on your list row to add the checkmark. Tap done in the navigation bar.

If you're talking about watchOS my suggestion is to do it on the iPhone like above but I'm not 100% sure it will work...

Hope it helps!

And if I check the “inactive” source but the check box is not added so the source continues to be inactive? I reinstalled the Beurer HealthManager three times, deleted all data from the the Health Kit and added it back several times, the historical data gets added then but the source is still inactive and the new data is not added… Thanks for sharing your ideas!

I have this same issue. I rely on the Apple Health data as an aggregate for ALL my health related apps. One in particular shows inactive in the list of data sources, when I try to edit it will not allow me to select it to active. In the app in question, all data is setup to allow access to apple health. This is my blood pressure app. I don't want to remove it and lose all that data and have to start over. any ideas? There are other apps that have been reinstalled and those face the same issues.

My app listed as inactive under the Data Sources and Access of Health App

Q