On Demand Resource "Asset URL has expired" issue

After pushing out our last app update some of our users are having trouble downloading certain on demand resources. They are receiving the following error:
Code Block
Caught exception downloading ODR asset pack to device: Error Domain=AssetErrorDomain Code=6 "Asset URL has expired" UserInfo={NSDebugDescription=Asset URL has expired}

From looking at our analytics it seems some resources are affected more than others. We have seen one case where deleting the app and reinstalling fixed the issue however we have also seen a case where this did not work.

From what I've gathered in my searches it appears that changing resource tags can fix this issue. This is not guaranteed however and it doesn't explain how we ended up in this situation in the first place. We'd like to avoid having to change resource tags every release as that will effect our UX.

This issue has been hard to resolve as we are unable to reproduce the bug on our end. If anyone has run into this before please provide details to the solution and any possible ideas on the cause.

Thanks!
Post not yet marked as solved Up vote post of aguella Down vote post of aguella
1.9k views

Replies

I have the same issue, deleting the app and reinstalling didn't fixes the issue. And it happened suddenly on some days.

please , we have the same issue after upload our last version , there is any solution u found and can share it with me