Apple Reject “Explain the use of the AppTrackingTransparency framework in the purpose string.”

Apple Reject my app with feedback that says I need to change my AppTrackingTransparency description. My app doesn't use personalized ads or IDFA. This AppTrackingTransparency identifier for me is for Firebase Messaging, which allows us to send them personal messages like verify phone number, etc. Firebase Doc. says that Firebase in App Messaging needs to request App Tracking Permission on iOS 14.

This is the current description on my AppTrackingTransparency in info. plist and this one got rejected.

Code Block
<key>NSUserTrackingUsageDescription</key>
<string>One of our third party library (firebase) requires tracking usage. We personally do not track the user's activity.</string>

Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage

We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access the AppTrackingTransparency framework, but doesn’t sufficiently explain the use of the AppTrackingTransparency framework in the purpose string. To help users make informed decisions about how their data is used, all permission request alerts need to specify how your app will use the requested information.

Next Steps

> Please revise the relevant purpose string in your app’s Info.plist file to specify why your app needs access to the user's AppTrackingTransparency framework. Make sure the purpose string
includes an example of how the user's data will be used. You can modify your app's Info.plist file using the property list editor in Xcode.

I plan on using this description

This identifier requires the user's permission to enable the firebase messaging to send targeted and contextual messages to nudge them to complete key in-app actions like verifying their phone number. We personally do not track the user's activity

Is there anyone who has experienced this or suggestion on this matter? so I can pass in Apple's approval, I need a description that will pass on Apple's approval.

Here is a message proposed by Google: https ://developers.google. com/admob/ios/ios14

<string>This identifier will be used to deliver personalized ads to you.</string>

So I think you should add mention of ads delivering.
Hi there,
we have the same problem at the moment...
we will do a detailed description with everything we will track and will hopefully get our new version approved :/
I added this, too:

<string>OUR DESCRIPTION</string>

in our info.plist file with the description that looked something like this:

We would like to track some of the behavioral Data to improve your experience with our app and the app itself. 
We won't pass your data on to somebody else.

and it got rejected.

I also opened this thread:
https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/679184

because the App Store Review Guys couldn't answer my question, if we have to provide something like a whole new terms of serviec or data privacy terms.

We develop our App in Germany, so we already have approved such terms by a lawyer.
I really don't hope we have to create another "neck-breaker-text" like this...

For usability reasons, I wanted to keep this description short :(

Best, Sonja
I solve this problem by explaining the use of AppTrackingTransparency in my info. plist, and I revise and use the description that I plan to use.
Apple Reject “Explain the use of the AppTrackingTransparency framework in the purpose string.”

Q