Feature Requests

As long time Mail plugin developer (11 years) I really welcome the addition of extensions for Mail. Unfortunately for now the feature set is very minimal and will only help us to implement a minimal viable version of our product if we switch to it.

Is the current API set in stone for macOS Monterey or does it make sense to send feature requests? If so, where it the best place to post them? Here or via Radar?

Thanks!

Replies

Hi Lukas,

Please feel free to send feature requests via Feedback Assistant or bugreporter.apple.com, or you can email us at the address mentioned in the WWDC video.

I use apple mail on my mac exclusively, but mail is seriously lacking features. Where can I see which features are earmarked for development, and where can I lodge requests?

Hi , 2 years later very few updates have been made on MailKit, and it seems the "old" plugins will be removed. On our case we are developing a software to centrally manage email signatures, and Mail would be left without solution in the near future, do you plan to allow updating the content of the signature/email message ?