Xcode Cloud cannot build app with multiple targets and CocoaPods

I'm trying to build my app SolarWatch on Xcode Cloud. The setup was amazing. Everything setup and ready to go within 5 minutes. But my builds fail consistently where Xcode Cloud errors out when running the following build step and results in the attached error log screenshot.

Tried both with release and beta environments.

Any help appreciated.

Run command: 'source /Volumes/Task/ci_build.env && source /Volumes/Task/ci_plan.env && xcodebuild archive -workspace /Volumes/workspace/repository/SolarWatch.xcworkspace -scheme SolarWatch -destination generic/platform=iOS -archivePath /Volumes/workspace/build.xcarchive -derivedDataPath /Volumes/workspace/DerivedData -resultBundleVersion 3 -resultBundlePath /Volumes/workspace/resultbundle.xcresult -resultStreamPath /tmp/resultBundleStream3a2d7024-571e-4e16-969d-5b570b91d2a8.json -IDEPostProgressNotifications=YES CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY=- AD_HOC_CODE_SIGNING_ALLOWED=YES COMPILER_INDEX_STORE_ENABLE=NO -hideShellScriptEnvironment'

Replies

Did anyone encounter this error lately? I am getting CocoaPods related errors like in the attached screenshot

Unable to read contents of XCFileList '/Target Support Files/Pods- QA/Pods- QA-frameworks-Debug-output-files.xcfilelist' Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods- QA/Pods- QA-frameworks-Debug-input-files.xcfilelist' Unable to load contents of file list: '/Target Support Files/Pods- QA/Pods- QA-frameworks-Debug-output-files.xcfilelist'

yeah xcode cloud is so broken and their devs don't even respond.

https://developer.apple.com/forums/thread/696625

See my thread, the root "/" directory is clearly resolving incorrectly. if you could put /Volumes/workspace/repository/Pods then it would magically work i bet