Payment queue does not receive a new transaction for Handling Interrupted Purchase - Why?

I've added IAP to an iOS App that includes consumables and non-consumables. I'm going though each criteria for Testing at All Stages of Development with Xcode and Sandbox and Step 10 of Testing an Interrupted Purchase is not happening.

For the transaction...

Is anyone experiencing the same thing? If yes, how to do get around updating the purchase?

If I call restoreCompletedTransactions on the queue, it will pull the transaction (FYI - I am doing a single purchase on a consumable item to start).

So does this mean I need to call up the queue on my own each time an interruption appears? (as there is no way to determine if and when the user completed the interrupted transaction).

I would appreciate input and how to handle this gracefully so that I can update the UI.

Thanks!

Add a Comment

Replies

Hello - yes, I am still seeing the same thing. The way my app works, is when you get the accepted agreement, it return to the window which shows the error from the failed transaction. Once the user goes back, a restore transaction is called (I do this every time on my Home screen) and it picks up the transaction. It's ugly but t works. I saw in another post that unchecking INTERRUPTED PURCHASED for the Sandbox user JUST BEFORE accepting the agreement allows the final purchased transaction to trigger, however, I am seeing an issue where unchecking that box in App Store Connect does not always save (which I just filed an issue for).